So another exciting day for me:) My sis took me for an outing, had to go and get a mole removed (thought might as well get this all done at once), got to go to the drug store to get an ice pack for my swollen face! Still feeling really cute with my chipmunk cheek! You know it is so dang sexy, looks like a got a bunch of acorns stuffed in my cheek, then there is all of the stitches they put in, the right side of my face does not really move well, then to boot, I have my braces on my bottom teeth!! SO, I have to constant feeling of food stuck in my teeth! And we all know that that can make you ill! :) Oh well, everyday it will start to feel better, I think the swelling has already come down!
I love the support of all my friends and family:) They have taken good care of me:) Thank you again to all of my babysitters:) They have been awesome shielding me from stress and noise and bringing me milkshakes! I have not really done any phone calls, I still don't like to talk to much, but thank you to everyone that has called to check on me and offer support! My good friend Christine called me today to check on me, and so did my Grandma:) My friend Christine is the one that inspired my phrase, "you know that your friends love you when they loan you their panties". It's a LONG story.. Well... not really, BUT it is also the story that inspired my other phrase "I have not shit myself today, so it's a good day" So you only have to imagine how they are related:) She really is a good friend:) I wish I could see her more often!
It's finally Friday! I love Friday's! It means that I have my hubby home all weekend long! I love to spend all day with him! For some reason, I never tire of his company! Even tonight when I am crabby! I am just glad that he is here:) I have said many times that every day I thank God for Al. And it is really true! There really is no one else on this earth that I am meant to be with... He takes good care of me, and is the best Daddy to our kids! Never shying away from the not so glamorous duties! He is AWESOME!
Well, Taylor is about to turn 14, in 10 days! What on earth am I going to get this 14yr boy! I still look at him as if he was that cute little munchkin of a 2yr old! Now he is a full fledged young man! What is up with that! I am not even sure I am old enough to have a 14yr old! However, I am VERY honored that I was given the gift of motherhood, and Taylor was a very wonderful introduction into that world! I continue to be blessed by him everyday:)
~~Michelley
10.06.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment