


OK... So whose toes are whose? Hee Hee:) Kimmie and I had a MUCH needed spa day! We had the works, message, facial, pedicures! It was SOOOOOOO relaxing! We did not look so HOTT when we were all done, but boy, we felt it! Before the Spa, we went to dinner at the Mongolian Grill. It was very good:) We drug my poor sister to dinner, she is not such a fan of Chinese like food:) But we made her come any way! After that we took a little trip through Linen's N Thing's. And of course, we had to try out every message chair they had:) We must have looked so ridiculous, giggling like 13 year olds! When all was said and done, Kimmie was ready to name one and take it home with her;) It was truly hysterical!
Here is Kimmie sporting a t-shirt I got her the other day. I had to get it for her, you see her (not soon enough) ex-husband to be, has posted a "myspace", listing himself as divorced and dating!! Nice! His wife and child are still living in the house! Let me tell ya, that is class act!! I have been with my Hubby now for 6 years, and in that time I have only seen him angry once, and that was at Kimmie's soon to be Ex... She has remained amazingly strong through this time. I am very proud of her, it is not an easy thing to do, especially when you have a little one in tow. I think she will have a wonderful future back in her home town. She will have friends and family close by to support her. I will miss her very much! In the short time we have known each other, she has been an amazing friend. Even though there will be 1200 miles between us, I know we will remain friends. Kimmie and I share a very similar sense of humor, that is very unusual! She really is a friend for life!! Love you Kimmie!
~~~Michelley

1 comment:
ok...now I'm crying...
wwwaaaaaaahhhhhhh........
Must. get. kleenex...
But yup, I knew that we'd be friends as soon as I learned that you too sometimes sing Uncle F*cka to yourself too...
Post a Comment