UGH! Today is just one of those days you just want to say UGH! Had my first TAPP meeting of the year! Was not really ready for it, but I think it went well... For those of you who don't know what TAPP is, It is our schools version of PTA. I enjoy being involved and helping out the school. But I prefer to do it when my face is not swollen and I can actually smile:) It was good though, we had a lot of people show up! One of our best attendances!
AJ had a really good speech therapy session today:) He is really making progress! Everyday he really does amaze us with what he is learning! He is so stubborn! I am sure he gets that from his Dad!! You can totally tell that AJ could say a lot more than he chooses too!
Our Little Houdini AKA, AJ, figured out how to get out of his bed! He is in a toddler bed, but we Put the crib tent in it, because he likes it, AND it keeps him in bed! Well, now he has figured a way to unzip it from the inside, and if he so chooses, he gets out, and we find him in the hallway! The first time, I think he looked just as shocked as I probably did opening the door and finding him in the hallway when he should be napping! What a goofball!
Ok:) Short post tonight:) I am very sleepy!! Good night all!
~~Michelley
10.10.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey! I'm not going to take that personally...
Nyaaaaaaahhhh....
Ok...my NyQuil is starting to kick in
NyQuil, NyQuil, NyQuil, we love you! You giant f*#&%^% Q!
Post a Comment