10.05.2006

I'm a Dirty Dirty Blonde

So, here is my partner in crime:) My tattoo partner, Phad Thai partner! We have WAY to much fun together, and I suspect given enough time, WAY to much trouble! Kimmie is my newest friend. And I am very thankful for her! She has been a tremendous friend to me! One of the very few (non blood) people I have allowed to babysit my boy!! We love to watch Olivia too! Her and AJ have gotten quite close! There is even some hair stroking and hugging going on!!
My Mom, Sister, and Kimmie have all really gone out on a limb to make this week as easy on me as possible! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Not to mention my wonderful Hubby too! He is pretty darn good to me! I love to end my days laying in bed with him, snuggling and he stokes my hair till I fall asleep... That is the best! I think I will keep him:) They are making my recovery much easier! Love you all!!!!!

~~Michelley

1 comment:

kim said...

Thank you for not putting the other pic up... ;)

No prob...any time...it's fun watching AJ...Olivia's really learned how to get along with other people. Which is very, very nice.