I am here! Surgery went well. A bit more pain, and many more stitches then I thought I would have (I think he did a little extra stuff in there). If so, I am sure I needed it, he is the best Doc I could ask for!Now is just is just a few days of rest. Time to spend in bed to recover. Who knows, the liquid diet might shed a few pounds for me!
My Poor Joey also had some surgery today. He had to have a skin biopsy and his teeth cleaned. So I took his doggie bed, and put it up on my bed, and we are going to relax/recover together!
When I got home AJ was snoozing on Dwanny's lap:) It was really cute! I went strait upstairs But when I woke up, AJ gave me a big kiss! It was so sweet! Taylor and Kate came a bit later with some really good hugs and beautiful flowers!
When I got home, there was also a beautiful bunch of flowers from (my one friend) Kimmie :) hee hee.. She came to visit me for a few later this evening too, cringing at my swollen face:) It was good to see my friend! She would have really enjoyed my check in! They AGAIN asked me how tall I was, and I reluctantly answered around 5'2... While she was over for dinner the other night, I had my pre-op phone call, and when the nurse asked me how tall I was I answered 5'3, and then promptly got "the look" from Kimmie:) Ok, a girl can dream can't she:) I could be 5'3 if I want! I can be anything I want! Barbi Says So!
~~~Michelley

1 comment:
I still don't think I gave you any look....heehee
This coming from someone who will never, ever admit that she is actually 5'6 3/4"...not 5'7".
They scrunch you down when they measure you...and don't even get me started on the evil that is the doctor's scale....:D
Post a Comment