Yesterday was a very rough day. First thing in the morning, AJ head butted me, I am pretty sure it was an accident, but it gave me a good fat lip! Later that day he got so ticked off at me for making him sit on the potty seat, that he chucked it at my head! Not something that happens to ya every day! Now we have special potty seats that are bolted down:) no way to chuck those at Mommy!
I got to escape for a bit tonight:) My neighbor Terri and I went out to Staples and Ben Franklin:) with a side stop at the dollar store and Safeway:) It was really nice to get out! She is the friend I call when I need to get out during the evening for just a quick break! She has a 4 year old and a new baby, so she understands the need to get out for a bit:)
Ok, so while we were out, I came across this "quick quotes" and it was too fitting for the moment, so I had to get it.. here is what it says:)
Rules For Potty Training
1. Don't learn too soon... It makes accidents harder for mom to handle...
2. Use bribery: Hold out until you get something really good.
3. Shun others your age who are already potty trained. They are creating a lot of stress for you.
4. Make sure at least 10 people are watching... If they are not, get on the phone and get them over here. You need EVERYONE'S full attention.
5 If you don't get enough attention for doing a good job, have an accident in the supermarket... It will straighten them right up...
6. Wear your potty chair and your underwear on your head... It's expected...
7. When all else fails to work, just tell them you will be OK by kindergarten...
8. And Last but not least... Attitude is everything....
~~Michelley...

1 comment:
Ben Franklin and the dollar store? I am sooo jealous.
No...seriously, I am. Ben's rocks!
Post a Comment