9.01.2007

Manamana! Do Doo Da Do Do...

Ahhh... It is early afternoon and I am writing my blog in silence! How is such a enormous feat accomplished? Well, we are spending a weekend away:) No housework, kiddos or responsibility... Unless you count sleeping and eating responsibility. We had originally had plans to go camping with Al's buddies but decided that a weekend away with less work would do us more good!

So, I know have 2 whole days with out laundry, dishes, getting up early, POTTY TRAINING, and just the daily chores:) Although, it is also two days with out hearing "oh mother of mine who I love so dear... I have two questions" from Taylor, "Mom, your the best mom" from Kate, and "I love you Ma Ma" from AJ... That I do miss:)

BUT, Al and I needed this break before school starts! All three of the munchkins have different schedules.. Kate has the easiest one as she will just do a normal 5th grade class.... But Taylor is home schooled this year, and we are still learning how to do this! But I am sure that we will get the hang of it.. He will still attend classes 5 days a week, but the times may create a challenge for me in transporting him to and from. AJ has 2 preschools this year... He is in preschool Monday through Thursday and 2 of those days are full days! On top of his 4 hours of speech and his ABA therapy! Busy boy... I am hoping that he can take it all, he is quite amazing! And has come so far! And I know he will only continue to make great progress! Thanks to all his Peeps!!

Well, I am out of here for now:) we are off to get some breakfast... I mean lunch and then I think we are going to go and maybe do some shopping and just hang with each other!!! Enjoy your weekend!!!

~~~Michelle

No comments: