SO! Today I finally got word from my insurance company! The approved my reduction! I am scheduled to go in late next month! YAY! I can not tell you how excited I am! I will be able to wear a halter top for more than 3 hours at a time! Of course the best part is, my pain will be greatly reduced! I am hoping to say good bye to chronic neck and shoulder pain!
I am also down 9.4 pounds... Does not sound like much, but I am very happy with it! This has really been the easiest diet to stick to, such a no brainer! My hubby is down 17! We have gone out to eat a few times, it probably slows us down a bit, but i believe it is much more realistic this way. We are going to eat out on occasion, so we have to allow that:)
OH just a quick congrats to two of my best friends!! My friend Heidi had her baby girl, beautiful baby girl! & Kimmie Not only got engaged but bought a house! big changes for both! BUT wonderful changes! you go girls!:)
~~~Michelley

2 comments:
Um...congrats on the new boobs?
:D
Oooh...think of all the new shirts you will need...
heehee
Post a Comment