4.21.2007

Seriously!

Hey!
So busy busy busy, ok, I know, I always say that!
I am on the count down, 5 days till my surgery! Now that we are so close, I have started to get a little nervous, but for the most part I am very confident about it... My biggest worries are making sure my house is in order when it happened! With 3 children, I have to make sure they are all taken care of! My Hubby is awesome, I have no doubt he will take good care of me!
We have had the "creeping crud" running through our house these last two weeks. Just when one of us gets better, someone else gets sick. This last week, it was Kate and AJ.. both with high fevers! Poor AJ went to sleep at about 6:30pm last night and slept all night through! He was in the GOOFYEST mood today! He was cracking us up! He must have really needed that sleep:)
Al has lost 26 pounds on nutrisystems now! WOW! He rocks! He has really done so well with this, with very little complaints! I defiantly complain a bit more:) I am down 12 pounds! I am very pleased with the progress, that is a fair amount in 1.5 months:) We will keep it up:)
~~Michelley
ps... please keep my aunt and her family in your prayers, as they are heading into a rough month coming up...

No comments: