
Hey Y'all!
We have had a busy few weeks, but then again, do we ever not have a busy few weeks? I seem to have about 40 projects of all sorts going on around me:) I think I need to spend a day and try to just finish a few!
I have a baby blanket and matching hat I am making for my neighbor gal who is due next month... but the shower is this month! got to get that going! But luckily, it is darn near done:)
I am in the middle up updating AJ's collage... for those of you who have been in my upstairs hallway know that all 3 of my munchkins have a collage that is just of them:)
I have several projects going for AJ's therapy... I try to make learning aids custom made for him:)
OK... let me take a minute to just brag! My boy is so smart! We are having so much fun exploring his language! He is working so hard, and really using his words! And for my part... I do my best to inject as much humor into it as I can! I taught him to say RADICAL! Can I tell you how cute that is! I also taught him to say a line from his favorite cartoon, Sponge Bob... SOOO, if he ever comes up to you and gives you a big sniff and says... BLAH... WHATS THAT STENCH! Don't take it personal:) It is way to cute when he does it! His other favorite word right now is BOOBS! MAN! they do start young! The turkey is just fascinated that I have them and he does not! We are having fun:)
Yesterday, I let Taylor invite his "girl-friend"... there will be no "girlfriends"... over for the evening:) She really is such a sweet girl, I do like her:) He was so funny that night after she left, he came in to say good night to me and gave me a kiss and told me he loves me:) it was very sweet, since now that he is a teen, they don't often show that side:) Taylor truly is exceptional kid... I am so proud to be his Mom, and to know that I have contributed to his greatness....
Katie of course is my little sweetie! last night we spend our last hour before bed watching TV in my room and she did her latch hook, while I knitted:) I do so enjoy our GIRL TIME... we are out numbed by the boys here! Her heart is so huge:) every day she asks me if my ankle is doing better, or if there anything she can do to help:) she is such a blessing... This summer she is going to volunteer with some of the autistic children from the place that AJ has his therapy! I think she will really enjoy that! What and Experience for a 10 year old!
SOOOO, all of my Dr's letters and chart notes have been sent off for my insurances approval:) 4 Dr's! They all tell me I should have no trouble qualifying! ummm, what do you think they are trying to say:) anyway, it could take up to a couple of months to get an answer:) So for now, I will just sit back and wait, and ponder the notion of purchasing clothing that does not have to be 2 sizes up just to get it to button over my BOOBS! And more importantly, no more neck pain! That will be the best part.... Well, the lift will be nice too... lets face it, having 3 babies was note kind to me:)
My hubby and I are staring Nutri Systems this week:) The food should be here I hope in the next few days! It will be good for both of us! We need this kick in the BUTT! With any luck... I will drop 5, 10, 50 pounds, then with the boob job, I could be HOTT by summer:) or at least more conferable:) We will see:)
Anyway... I am off to bed:) everyone but me is sleeping:)
Good night all!
~~~Michelley

1 comment:
Donnie still thinks that Al is going to need a condolence card.
Or two...heeheee
Post a Comment