2.17.2007

And NO, you cant touch them!

OK:) it has been an interesting week!
So, I go and seem my Lupus doc last week, and we talk about all of the joint pain I am having. He recommends a prescription that is normally used to treat Malaria, but for some odd reason works well for this too:) Just when I think it can't get weirder... He proceeds to tell me, it will help all of my pain, except my neck and shoulder pain. Hmmmmm, but why I ask, he tells me... "for that I recommend a breast reduction" WOW, how observant! Actually that is why I go to him, he is not afraid to say anything, or tell it like it is!
SO, I have gone through my life, quite happy with the size of my bust! I have grown to embrace my larger size:) It is a part of my personality. And other than when I was very young, I have not been self conscious about it either... Till now! Now they are EVERYWHERE! I did not realize how big they were! So, I will head down the research path now, and find the right doc for the job, or should i say BOOB JOB:)
OH, and to add to it, on valentines day, i fell and injured my ankle! I was just taking a step down and rolled it.. It is not broke! thank goodness! There was a very loud pop, and lots of pain. But, its not broke! YAY! Since i don't have a cool story as to how i hurt it, I have decided to go with... I was so distracted by my large breasts, and could not see the floor, that i miss stepped and twisted it:) Hee hee:) that seems like a good way to explain the air cast and crutches:)
~~~Michelley!

2 comments:

kim said...

But I heard it involved the mini-trampoline.....

Just saying, is all....:D

But seriously, hope you're feeling better soon...even if it's not broken, it still hurts, and sucks....

Princess Zarko said...

shhhhh... that's our little secret! :)