
OK... Lets get right down to business!!! Can you see that! LOOK! UM... That is my birthday present this year from my hubby!! HE IS AWESOME! You know, I never ask for jewelry and really don't ware tons, but the stuff he gets me! Yep you bet, I ware! EVERYDAY!
Ok seriously... We had a really wonderful Christmas this year! The kids had so much fun, and AJ was all over ripping paper off!
A few days before, Kate and I spent some time putting together a Ginger Bread House:) My Grandma and Grandpa sent us a kit:) We had TONS OF FUN! She enjoyed eating it the next couple days to.. So did AJ!
All and all it was a wonderful Christmas season! It was really laid back and really focused in this year.. It seems we spend so much time in the past trying to get gifts out to friends and extended family and run around like crazy! This year we really just kind of pulled it all in and kept it all at home:) It was nice:) I really did make a difference, that even my kiddo's felt!
We are also staying home for New Years... My Mommy is coming out to spend the night, and we are having some of our neighbors over for the evening! None of us will be out on the roads! That's the plan! It will also be nice and laid back!
We really enjoy our neighbors! Most of us get along so well, and have lots in common! However, I do miss my friend and neighbor Kimmie! She fit in so well! And we had TONS of fun! I think I could safely speak for the neighbor hood, and say that we wish she could have been the one to stay! Kimmie, We will have an extra toast just for you this year at our new years cul de sac party! We miss ya!!!
Well.... I think I should head to bed! My hubby is already snoring up a storm! So is the doggie! I get one in each ear every night! Gotta love them thought! If I don't post again before the new year....
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
take care my friends!
~~~~Michelley
Ok seriously... We had a really wonderful Christmas this year! The kids had so much fun, and AJ was all over ripping paper off!
A few days before, Kate and I spent some time putting together a Ginger Bread House:) My Grandma and Grandpa sent us a kit:) We had TONS OF FUN! She enjoyed eating it the next couple days to.. So did AJ!
All and all it was a wonderful Christmas season! It was really laid back and really focused in this year.. It seems we spend so much time in the past trying to get gifts out to friends and extended family and run around like crazy! This year we really just kind of pulled it all in and kept it all at home:) It was nice:) I really did make a difference, that even my kiddo's felt!
We are also staying home for New Years... My Mommy is coming out to spend the night, and we are having some of our neighbors over for the evening! None of us will be out on the roads! That's the plan! It will also be nice and laid back!
We really enjoy our neighbors! Most of us get along so well, and have lots in common! However, I do miss my friend and neighbor Kimmie! She fit in so well! And we had TONS of fun! I think I could safely speak for the neighbor hood, and say that we wish she could have been the one to stay! Kimmie, We will have an extra toast just for you this year at our new years cul de sac party! We miss ya!!!
Well.... I think I should head to bed! My hubby is already snoring up a storm! So is the doggie! I get one in each ear every night! Gotta love them thought! If I don't post again before the new year....
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
take care my friends!
~~~~Michelley

No comments:
Post a Comment