OH MY! I am still a little in shock! They unwrapped me yesterday! it's a BIG change! I am still VERY sore, but doing well... They are super PERKY! I have a good 5 weeks of recovery left, but in the end, it will be so worth it! AND I have lost almost 16 pounds! I hope to have my summer body in place soon!
Our Cul De Sac us back into full swing! The fire pits are out and we have already had our share of late nights with drinks:) I know that I have said it before, but we love our neighborhood. We have already talked about our summer BBQ's! I think we will get some good use out of our back yard this year!
Michelley~~
Did you hear the one about the little boy who went camping for the first time? Standing outside his tent amid a beautiful pine forest, he wailed, "I hate it here! It smells like floor cleaner!"

No comments:
Post a Comment