Today was Mother's Day:) We had a really nice one! It was perfect! Last night my Mom took all 3 of my munchkins to her house for the night:) We were in bed by 10pm! and then slept till 10am! My hubby then brought me coffee and breakfast in bed! It was very nice! My Mom brought he munchkins back around 1pm, and my Sis came over about then too, and we had baked potatoes and fried chicken for a late lunch:) It was a perfect way to spend Mother's day! I really enjoyed it!
AJ has discovered power wheels cars! when we first got them for him, he only would ride with someone or maybe just drive in a circle or just sit in it.... He has moved on! Now he is a little race car driver! He seems to have a good grasp of steering and accelerating! he loves going off jumps too! If we don't keep tabs on him, he will drive through the neighbors yards!
The Autism Seminar I put on was yesterday. It went very well. Almost 20 people came! I hope the all walked away with some really good info! The speaker was really good! I hope I can bring more things like this to our area!
~~Michelley
5.13.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment