11.22.2006

May Goat Girl Have Everlasting Happiness!!!

Well....... Let see.... What up today:)

Today, I went and sat in on the pre-school that AJ will attend when he turns three. I think he will like it. He started his ABA therapy yesterday. It was very hard to watch. Now I know why the suggest that the parents not stay in the room. It is not painful or cruel or anything of the sorts. But it is a HUGE battle of the wills between AJ and his therapist. We will see how it progresses.

The whole family went in today for Flu shots! Boy, that was fun:) But we are all covered now:) Glad it is all over!!!

Kate and I spent our afternoon making soap and lip gloss:) We wanted to make them for Christmas:) to give friends and family. It was fun:) and surprisingly, not to messy! Now they will be stored on a shelf for two weeks to cure, before we can wrap them up or use them!

I also started an new crochet project. I am making a baby blanked for a friend that is having a little girl! It's funny... About 3 months ago, I was shopping at our local craft store, and found this very cool yarn, and had to get it! With no specific project in mind. Just really liked the colors and texture of the yarn! Well, then 2 days ago I find out that the colors I have picked out are the same colors of the nursery! PERFECT!

Today is also a big day for my friend Kimmie! Today her divorce from Sr. Psychopath is final! YAY for her! I am very happy for her! She also started a new job! You go GIRL!! Enjoy your new life Goat Girl... and ALL it has to offer!

~~~Michelley



1 comment:

kim said...

So...you got the flu shots...did I tell you how sick my mom was after hers? ;)

Things are going well...just have to find a place of our own, and move all 5100 pounds of stuff into it. :D