1.03.2008

BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB BLUB

Ok!
How can I wake up one day and have one fish die, and by the end of the day I have one more fish in my house than I did when I got out of bed!
So…. Fishie Died! It’s ok :) he was old! I inherited him from Kimmie cuz she could not take him with her when she had to move away :( I was quite fond of Fishie, we had many conversations :)... He keeps me company when I am on my computer... So of course, me being me, can’t stand to stare at the lifeless spot he left on my shelf… even though I really don’t NEED a fish in my room, I head to the store to get myself a new fish… I took Taylor with me… He talked me into getting him one… So now he and Kate both have Beta fish in there rooms… So now, on the weekends they are not here, I will have THREE fish bowls in my room! And now I have THREE fish bowls to clean once a week! I am sure that I am nuts!


:)

~~~Michelley
ps... the new fishes name is Spider Fishie... :)

1 comment:

kim said...

So who named the fish?