Wow! today was a crazy day! I put together a surprise birthday party for my oldest who is turning 15! OHMYGOSH 15!!!! I am still in disbelief that he is 15! They party turned out great! He was very surprised as his friends and family started to filter in! Early on, someone knocked at the door, so I sent Taylor to answer it, after all, it is his party and his guests! As I walk around the corner, I see him standing there with a kind of bewildered look on his face, just as I say the words "who is it" in walks my good friend Heidi, and her baby! She is supposed to be in Arkansas! They just moved back and she thought this would be a great time to surprise me:) It worked! It was great! I got to see her little girl for the first time:) She is so very pretty!
It was a good day today :)
~~Michelley
10.13.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment