
Well, this last week I got some REALLY wonderful news... My (one friend) Kimmie:) hee hee.... Is getting married next summer! AND!!!!....... She gave me the incredible honorer of being the Matron of Honor! I am so thrilled and touched! I felt so special, it made my WEEK! I could not be more happy for her, she so deserves this happiness! We have even looked at dresses! whoo hooo! I can't wait! Here is a photo of the dress we are thinking I will wear:) We sometimes think so much alike that this took us all of ten minutes to decided we both really liked it!
I really miss our daily coffee, and the occasional cul de sac drinks.... well, sometimes they were not so occasional! but we had a great time in the short time she was here! Kimmie, you will be on my short list of friends for always! You did good girly!
give Don a Squeeze from me, and a big Hug in and a kiss from AJ's Mom to Olivia!
~~~Michelley

No comments:
Post a Comment