Camping was good:) LOTS OF MOSQUITOES! But good:) As always, it felt good to be home:) Al and I got to spend a night alone:) the kids went back a day early with Grandma and Grandpop! It was nice and peaceful:)
This weekend we did some work in the back yard:) Time to clean up for summer! I got my veggie garden all planted! YAY! It's small, only about 6 plants, but that is really all I can manage:) I am not a gardener! and I really don't care for yard work! We would have gotten more done, but my hubby put his back out tilling my veggie garden:( while he was tilling, he was telling me he would rather have store bought veggies rather than till the garden:) OPPPS! I guess that came back to get him! Oh well, it is all done now:) The front yard may have to wait a week or two:) We just want to do some clean up and fertilize and put some bark around a few places... Our ultimate goal is to just have to weed eat and mow:) easy easy:) we have many other things to do rather than spend time digging in the dirt:) Like hanging out in our yard!
AJ is enjoying the back yard as well.. I think he is really going to get some good use out of his play toy this summer! He is now old enough that we can sit out back with him, and not worry about him eating everything or getting into trouble:) We are all kid proofed back there, so we look forward to the nice weather!
This is Taylor's last week of Jr High:) He graduates on Friday... WOW, where does the time go! He is now approaching 15! yikes! SERIOUSLY! We are having a grad party for him this coming Saturday:)
~~Michelley
6.03.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment