1.15.2007

Stupid Should Hurt!


Long time no post? :)
Well, the holidays are officially over! I am sad to see them go... Every thing looks so bare now that the decorations are down!
AJ moved to a twin bed this last week... It is a very cool Red Lighting McQueen Race Car bed. As I am typing, I am listening to AJ and Al snoring through the baby monitor! Al has fallen asleep in AJ's room while putting him to bed:) SO SO cute:) AJ loves spending time with his Daddy!
Taylor has been playing with AJ non stop lately! They are SO funny together! They make alot of noise, but it is so cute! He likes to rough house with Taylor and cuddle with Sissy:)
Nothing really new happening here... Same old same old. Our therapy schedule seems to be working out well. It sure keeps AJ and I VERY busy!
I think that this last years stress has finally caught up to me... At the end of this month I am going to see my Lupus doc to see what I can do for the pain and fatigue I have going on now. Most days, I can not even make a fist! That just does not work for me! I have to much to do! I am sure it will pass. The flare ups always do.
~~~Michelley

No comments: