9.30.2006

Hey y'all anyhow!

Hi all!!
we are still here in southern idaho:) We had a wonderful day. Today was a birthday party for my Grandpa who turns 70 years old tomorrow. It was great to meet all of the friends they have here. Some very nice people.
We head home tomorrow. I can't remeber what time:) But, I think we hit the road early afternoon for the 2hr drive to boise, then wait 2hrs at the airport awaiting our trip hurling through space and time once again to get home:)
I have enjoyed traveling with Kate. Aside from being a bed hog, she is a good travel partner!
We are haveing such a good time, but I have to say I am starting to miss the boys quite a bit:) can't wait to see them tomorrow!

2 comments:

kim said...

Have you talked to Al? He was telling me about his Adventures with AJ....involving total nekkid-ness, and a diaper full of poo....

heeheeheee

Glad to hear you're having fun!

Princess Zarko said...

oh ya!! I herd! YUK!!